Blackbird’s financial advisory team has advised clients in a variety of industries and geographies over the last thirty years. Selected transactions include major mergers, asset and company sales, buyside advisory, and equity and debt capital raisings for airlines, airline-related service providers, airports, shipping companies, ports, cruise, express, trucking and logistics companies, rail operators, gas generation and power producers, technology companies, and private equity and infrastructure private equity investors.
Blackbird’s operating team has had significant experience overseeing the strategic development, marketing, planning, operations, investment management and financial management of major services and manufacturing companies in the transportation and automotive spaces.
Selected Pending and Completed Transactions Include:
- Private Equity Capital Raising for a Greenfield Combined Cycle Gas Turbine Power Plant in an Emerging Market
- Private Equity Capital Raising for a Global Airports Investment Vehicle
- Financial Advice to Iberia in its Merger with British Airways
- Financial Advice to Lufthansa in its Sale of bmi to British Airways
- Financial Advice to the Company and its Major Shareholders in the Debt Restructuring of SAS Airlines
- Financial Advice to DFDS in its Acquisition of the Short Sea Ferry Operator Norfolklines
- Initial Public Offering for GlobalPorts, Russia’s largest container port operator
- Initial Public Offering for Transcontainer, Russia’s largest intermodal rail operator
- Financial Advice to KKR in its Acquisition of UN RoRo, Turkey’s largest cargo ferry operator
- Advice to Emirates Airlines’ Dnata unit in its Acquisition of Jet Holdings assets
- Financial Advice to AP Moller Maersk in its Acquisition of P&O Nedlloyd
- Sale of AP Moller’s Stake in the Yantian Container Terminal in China
- Initial Public Offering of China Southern Airlines
- Emirates Airline Bond Offering
- Advice to the Company and its Major Shareholders in the Financial Restructuring of BAA Airports
- Advice to UPS in its Acquisition of Mailboxes Etc.